Yesterday I felt like doing curry again.
I went buying the ingredients and this is what you need to do this dish.
- 500g Fine Chinese noodles
- 400g Coconut milk
- 2 x Carrots
- 1 x Aubergine
- 1 x Zucchini
- 6 x mushrooms
- 100g sprouts
- curry paste
- lemon grass
- black pepper
How to prepare:
- First mix the coconut milk with the curry paste and the other spices.
- Cut the vegetables into pieces easy to chew.
- Put a drop of oil into the pan (I used linseed oil) and start adding the vegetables I began with the ones who I thought which would take the longest to be cooked and stir them
- After a few minutes add the curry sauce now cover the pan with the lid and lower the heat.
- Take a new pot, add water and heat it until it’s boiling. Now you add the fine Chinese noodles and wait for 2-4 min.
- When the noodles are finished you mix them up with the curry
I couldn’t take it and I started to eat next time you’ll get a cleaner shot/photo of the dish I do. 🙂
Enjoy the cooking and eating. Have fun creating.